Well, of course we did. It made perfect sense to us!
Here’s the deal! If you haven’t heard – The first annual Totally Buffalo Festival will be held on May 27, 2017. We will celebrate all things Buffalo. The best part of Buffalo – of course – is the people. That being said – Slow Roll Buffalo will hold a special ride called ‘Bike Stampede’ on festival day and it will begin and end at the festival! How cool is that.
If you don’t ride with the Slow Roll.. no worries, there’s plenty to do.
- We’ll have artists selling their Buffalo jewelry, Buffalo coasters, Buffalo artwork, Buffalo photographs.
- We will have vendors selling their Buffalo apparel, Buffalo signs, Buffalo towels.
- We will have all of the favorite Buffalo foods, Buffalo brews, Buffalo wine and Buffalo soft-drinks!
- We will have Buffalo musicians take the stage
- Not to mention all of the fun stuff for kids – face painting, magic, and much more.
Now, there are a few things that we haven’t signed in stone yet – but, there is more EXCITING stuff to come.
For those wondering about being a vendor – you can fill out this vendor form and we will get back to you ASAP! If you are interested in sponsoring the event, send an email to email@example.com.
So for now, mark your calendar and get ready to celebrate the beautiful city that we call home.
When: Saturday, May 27 from noon to 9 p.m.
Where: Buffalo Riverworks, 359 Ganson Street, Buffalo.
Admission: $5 (5 & under: FREE)