I can’t even tell you how excited I am for this festival. It’s really one of the reasons why Totally Buffalo was even launched. We are very much looking forward to the event – which is set for Saturday, May 27, 2017 from 12 noon to 9 p.m at Buffalo Riverworks. We picked Riverworks for a few reasons – first of all, it is a fabulous place! They’ve got great food, a great atmosphere and it’s a nice indoor/outdoor space – which of course, is always good in Buffalo – especially in May! But, there was more to that decision. The folks at Riverworks are #totallybuffalo. Look at what they’ve done for this community. They opened Pearl Street decades ago, when nothing was happening in the city. They took a chance, waited it out, and it sure paid off. We like that about them!
We are knee-deep in the planning stages, and we’re having a blast with every detail. We already have some amazing vendors set to take part. We encourage you to check them out – they’re all awesome!
- Buffalo Collective Studio – they host wood sign and apparel painting parties! I know… awesome, right?!
- USB-le Jewelry – we did a feature story about this amazing jewelry that could save a life!
- Northern Roots Boutique – which has stunning stainless steel items.
- Embrace the Difference – they have beautiful gifts with true meaning!
- Towels in the Buff – they have fabulous apparel, towels, blankets and more!
And that is only a small fraction of the vendors – and it’s not even including any of the delicious food vendors!!! We’ll tell you about some others in our next post! In the meantime, mark your calendar for our event so we can all celebrate Buffalo together!!!
Latest posts by Mary Friona (see all)
- Local Man Enters Guinness Book of World Records for Most Blood Platelet Donations – Imagine The Lives He’s Saved… - July 18, 2019
- As You Enjoy That Cold Air Conditioning Today – Remember It Was Invented By A Western New Yorker! - July 18, 2019
- Andrew Masse’s Legacy Lives On – His Parents Are Determined To Continue Helping Others - July 16, 2019
Trackback from your site.