This is so great! It looks like the pets at the Buffalo Animal Shelter are in for quite a feast! They’ll be celebrating ‘Thanksgiving at the City of Buffalo Animal Shelter’.
The event, scheduled for Wednesday, November 21, 2018, will feature a three-course, gourmet Pet-friendly meal prepared by Chef Malik Von Saint. Dinner will be served to the shelters cats and dogs starting at 3:30 PM. The meal is being sponsored by the Buffalo Barkery and others.
The City of Buffalo Animal Shelter, located at 380 North Oak Street, will be open from 9 AM until 7 PM on November 21st, to process adoptions and accept donation items from our wish list. Donations collected will directly benefit the dogs and cats at the Animal Shelter.
WISH LIST ITEMS INCLUDE:
• Towels (Especially bath sized, new or used)
• Blankets (not stuffed comforters)
• Cat and kitten (canned food only)
• Dog and puppy canned food, especially ground/
• Fleece material for cat making beds
• Small beds for cats and little dogs
• Cat litter, non-clumping
• Laundry detergent
(HE/High Efficiency liquid only)
• Dish soap
• “Kong” brand dog toys
• Cat toys
• Leashes and collars (please no Dollar store
brands, they break immediately and are unsafe)
• Cat and dog shampoo-all types
• Wire crates, Vari Kennels and cat carriers, new
or used in good condition
• Heating pads and hot water bottles
• “Pet Corrector” spray cans
• Pill pockets, cat and dog, any flavor or brand
• Puppy and kitten powdered formula
Please do not purchase dry food! Science Diet supplies the Buffalo Animal Shelter’s dry dog and cat food;
For more information, contact City of Buffalo Animal Shelter Director Kelly McCartney at
(716) 851-5694 or email@example.com.
Latest posts by Mary Friona (see all)
- “A Bond That Can Never Be Broken” A Story About the Power of Friendship!! - May 22, 2019
- Happy Heavenly Birthday to Alison Gerlach. Her Legacy Lives on Thanks to her Family & Community - May 22, 2019
- Get Your Camera Ready & Pick Out the Perfect Clothes – The Sunflowers of Sanborn have their PERMIT!!!! - May 21, 2019
Trackback from your site.