Feeling tired? Run down?
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? How about an infusion of vitamins and minerals that are proven to help make you feel better? I know, amazing, right?!?!?!
Make an appointment for an in-office infusion or get one right in your own home!!!
Balanced Infusions is set to open their office doors on July 2, 2022, offering a variety of IV Infusions & Injections to improve overall wellness of their patients. Patients can get hydrated by choosing from their menu of cocktails or by creating their own mix of vitamins and minerals to meet their specific health, wellness, and hydration needs.
“By opening Balanced Infusions, I hope to offer the community an alternative approach to health and wellness that will help reduce the burden of chronic illness, improve memory, focus and concentration, enhance quality of daily life, and boost energy levels all in a relaxing, peaceful setting,” said Nicole Mombrea, Family Nurse Practitioner, and owner of Balanced Infusions, “
With so many kinds of vitamins and supplements available, IV therapy can deliver a range of health and wellness benefits, including but not limited to:
• Promoting faster weight loss
• Curing hangover symptoms
• Treating certain nutrient deficiencies
• Cleansing your body of toxins and free radicals
• Increasing your energy levels
• Promoting better cardiovascular health
• Easing anxiety and promoting relaxation
Office hours: Tuesday-Thursday from 5-8pm, Saturday from 9am to 12pm and by appointment.
Balanced Infusions: 705 Center Street, Suite #4, Lewiston, NY 14092 (716) 930-7665
- ‘Concert for Cares’ to bring hope and joy to hundreds this Christmas! - September 11, 2022
- NEW BUSINESS BRINGS A NEW TYPE OF HEALTH AND WELLNESS TO LEWISTON! - June 29, 2022
- Paddle with a Purpose – The Dragon Boat Festival Gets Set to Sail Once Again - June 4, 2022