We are on a mission!
We are working with our Charity arm of Totally Buffalo – Totally Buffalo’s Hope for the Holidays – to bring joy and hope to sick children this Christmas season!
We are so excited to share our mission with you! We are going to make and stuff 500 pillow cases (that is our goal!!!!) with amazing toys, books, games and more for sick children at Oishei Children’s Hospital as well as those in need throughout our community!
We can’t do it alone.
The mission – called Make a Case for Kids – is a great way to show the children and their parents, that they are not alone. It’s a wonderful way to show them how much this community cares!
So, how can you help? Let us count the ways….
- We need pillowcases! (UPDATE: We are good for now on pillowcases)
- We need toys, books and games to stuff into the adorable pillowcases – You can donate a toy by shopping from our Amazon Wish List – just click, buy a toy or two and it will be shipped right to us! There are many to choose from – they start at just $4 and go up from there!!
- We need individuals and businesses to sponsor cases – each case is $75. We will stuff it and put a tag with your name on it!
- You can sponsor an entire floor at Oishei! For $1500 – your business can make a difference – supplying a filled case for each child on an entire floor!!!!!
- We need you to help us spread the word so together – we can spread the joy!!!!
Please help today! Be a superhero for these amazing children!!
You can find more information at TotallyBuffaloHopefortheHolidays.org
Follow us along on FB at @totallybuffalo!
- As You Enjoy That Cold Air Conditioning Today – Remember It Was Invented By A Western New Yorker! - July 10, 2020
- Niagara Falls Police Officer stops to play some hoops with a group of kids and we couldn’t love this more! - June 22, 2020
- You’ve heard of wine fairies – now – first responder fairies are here!! - June 18, 2020
Trackback from your site.