A local sweet shop is celebrating its platinum birthday!
To celebrate, Park Edge Sweet Shoppe is hosting a 70th birthday party for Western New Yorkers. On Friday, October 19, between 5 and 8 pm, all are invited to the shop for an evening of family fun:
* Games for the kids: duck pond game, bean bag toss, yard Jenga, chalk, bubbles
* Pumpkin painting
* Build your own s’mores with Park Edge chocolate
* Drinks: water, juice boxes, apple cider
* The Cheesy Chick food truck from 5 pm – 6 pm
* Random chocolate giveaways every 15 minutes: fill out a ticket with your name when you arrive. $5,000 worth of prizes up for grabs. (Starts at 5:15, need to be present to win)
* Last chance to enter raffle for $1 donation to Boys & Girls Club of Buffalo to win $100 a month in chocolate from October to May. (Need not be present to win)
* 10% off all in-store chocolate purchases during the event
“The Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo is extremely honored to partner with Park Edge to provide programs to kids in need,” said B&GC of Buffalo CEO Shari McDonough. “We survive on the generosity of people like Anna and Maggie and appreciate them investing in the future of our kids!”
Park Edge Sweet Shoppe started on Seneca Street with a husband and wife creating the unique sponge candy sticks. Over the years, the shop relocated to its Abbott Road location, and went through another set of owners before sisters and South Buffalo natives, Anna Hartog and Maggie Mulvaney, took over in 2011.
Who: Park Edge Sweet Shoppe
What: 70th Birthday Party!
Where: 325 Abbott Rd, South Buffalo
Why: To celebrate 70 years in business!
When: October 19, 5 pm – 8 pm
Latest posts by Mary Friona (see all)
Trackback from your site.