Fall is almost here – and here’s proof! The Great Pumpkin Farm is kicking off the season with it’s annual Fall Festival this weekend!
The Great Pumpkin Farm in Clarence, NY will kick off its 24th annual Fall Festival this weekend: Saturday, September 14 and Sunday, September 15 from 10:00 a.m. to dusk with a special Armed Forces Weekend in collaboration with WNYHeroes, Inc.
The regular admission fee will be waived for active duty and retired military, police or fire department personnel who present proper identification to WNY Heroes representatives at the gate; they will also be permitted to bring one guest for free.
All attractions will be up and running on opening weekend, and additional entertainment will include Vinnie and Teddy, the ever-popular animatronic dinosaurs, who will roam the corn maze both days from noon until 4:00 p.m. looking for their prey, and the Balloon Experts, who will amaze with their incredible balloon characters and designs. There will also be live music in The Witches Brew indoor or outdoor bar (weather depending): Sonny Mayo & The Lowdown will play September 14 from 1-4 pm and Miller and the Other Sinners will play September 15 from 1-4 pm.
As with every year at this annual fall attraction tradition, there’s something for everyone, including amusement rides; hayrides; corn maze; the pumpkins and mum patch; pumpkin cannon; shooting gallery; homemade donuts, pies, cookies and pastries; Halloween decorations and special events, such as the World Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest, the Trebuchet Contest and Oinktoberfest, New York State’s BBQ Cook-off – and so much more!
The Fall Festival runs weekends from Saturday, September 14 through Sunday, October 27 from 10:00 a.m. to dusk
Cost: Admission to the Fall Festival is $8.00/person
(children two and under admitted free)
Discounted tickets are available at all Buffalo and Rochester Wegmans.
What You Get: Admission to the Fall Festival includes:
• FREE Magic Show with Mike & Annie
• FREE Cackling Hen Revue Show
• FREE Petting Zoo
• FREE Face Painting
• FREE Cow Train Ride
• FREE Tractor Drawn Hayride
• FREE Children & Adult Pie Eating Contests
• FREE Scarecrow Making Contest
• FREE Pumpkin Decorating Contest
• FREE Mummy Wrapping Contest
and a FREE kids craft area
The Great Pumpkin Farm is located at 11199 Main Street in Clarence and features plenty of free, onsite parking.
Complete event information is available at www.greatpumpkinfarm.com.
Latest posts by Mary Friona (see all)
- ‘Breathe, Nolan, Breathe’ –Nolan Burch’s family to mark anniversary of his death at West Virginia University screening documentary on his death. - November 13, 2019
- Niagara Falls student hailed a hero for saving a man on his way to school today! Amazing job!!!! - November 12, 2019
- Consider donating toys to sick children this Giving Tuesday – December 3rd! - November 12, 2019
Trackback from your site.