Fall is almost here – and here’s proof! The Great Pumpkin Farm is kicking off the season with it’s annual Fall Festival this weekend!
The Great Pumpkin Farm in Clarence, NY will kick off its 24th annual Fall Festival this weekend: Saturday, September 14 and Sunday, September 15 from 10:00 a.m. to dusk with a special Armed Forces Weekend in collaboration with WNYHeroes, Inc.
The regular admission fee will be waived for active duty and retired military, police or fire department personnel who present proper identification to WNY Heroes representatives at the gate; they will also be permitted to bring one guest for free.
All attractions will be up and running on opening weekend, and additional entertainment will include Vinnie and Teddy, the ever-popular animatronic dinosaurs, who will roam the corn maze both days from noon until 4:00 p.m. looking for their prey, and the Balloon Experts, who will amaze with their incredible balloon characters and designs. There will also be live music in The Witches Brew indoor or outdoor bar (weather depending): Sonny Mayo & The Lowdown will play September 14 from 1-4 pm and Miller and the Other Sinners will play September 15 from 1-4 pm.
As with every year at this annual fall attraction tradition, there’s something for everyone, including amusement rides; hayrides; corn maze; the pumpkins and mum patch; pumpkin cannon; shooting gallery; homemade donuts, pies, cookies and pastries; Halloween decorations and special events, such as the World Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest, the Trebuchet Contest and Oinktoberfest, New York State’s BBQ Cook-off – and so much more!
The Fall Festival runs weekends from Saturday, September 14 through Sunday, October 27 from 10:00 a.m. to dusk
Cost: Admission to the Fall Festival is $8.00/person
(children two and under admitted free)
Discounted tickets are available at all Buffalo and Rochester Wegmans.
What You Get: Admission to the Fall Festival includes:
• FREE Magic Show with Mike & Annie
• FREE Cackling Hen Revue Show
• FREE Petting Zoo
• FREE Face Painting
• FREE Cow Train Ride
• FREE Tractor Drawn Hayride
• FREE Children & Adult Pie Eating Contests
• FREE Scarecrow Making Contest
• FREE Pumpkin Decorating Contest
• FREE Mummy Wrapping Contest
and a FREE kids craft area
The Great Pumpkin Farm is located at 11199 Main Street in Clarence and features plenty of free, onsite parking.
Complete event information is available at www.greatpumpkinfarm.com.
Latest posts by Mary Friona (see all)
- Local business celebrates 185th anniversary by donating 185 bags of food to those in need! - September 17, 2019
- Buffalo’s ‘Singing Cops’ are going to Hollywood & their own sitcom!!!!! - September 16, 2019
- UPDATE: ‘Wishes Rock’ Sets RECORD – Raises THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!Make-A-Wish Radiothon celebrates 25-years! - September 12, 2019
Trackback from your site.