It’s a sure sign of spring and summer, right!?
We can not be denied our Farmer’s Markets and if you’re looking for a good one, look no further than the Orchard Park Farmer’s and Artisan’s Market!
We’re talking great location, great prices, great entertainment, and great merchandise.
We’re talking more than a dozen vendors selling their fresh fruits, veggies, spices, pet treats, nuts, apparel, and much more! All in a family-friendly environment. I mean, what else could you ask for!?
We’re talking hometown folks. Like Mrowka Family Farm – who’ve been in business since 1935!
MROWKA FAMILY FARM
Their motto is simple, “We grow what we sell”. Talk about farm to table service!
Lilies of the Field is another vendor at the Orchard Park Farmer’s Market! So, get ready to fall in love with their ready-made bouquets. Lilies of the Field is a family-run cut flower farm in West Falls. They grow more than 75 species of flowers from May to October including – tulips, peonies, lilies, sunflowers, dahlias, and a host of others. Sometimes you have to stop and smell the flowers – and this year, that should be at The Orchard Park Market!
There are more than a dozen full-time vendors –
- Cuccidati Inc
- Dharna Bucha
- Fetch! Gourmet Dog Treats
- Kissed by the Sun Spices
- KO Kettle Corn
- Lilies of the Field
- Loti Henna Studio
- Mrowka Family Farm
- Oak Meadow Family Farm
- Orchard Fresh – Coffee/Tea/Unique local items
- Tioga Valley Farm
- We R Nuts
- Woodland Family Farm
- Paddle with a Purpose – The Dragon Boat Festival Gets Set to Sail Once Again - June 4, 2022
- The world-renowned Shen Yun Performing Arts returns to Shea’s on Friday and Saturday, June 10-11, 2022. - June 1, 2022
- Totally Buffalo Festival Set for Memorial Weekend at Riverworks – and the FERRIS WHEEL IS OPEN!!!! - May 27, 2022