It’s a sure sign of spring and summer, right!?
We can not be denied our Farmer’s Markets and if you’re looking for a good one, look no further than the Orchard Park Farmer’s and Artisan’s Market!
We’re talking great location, great prices, great entertainment, and great merchandise.
We’re talking more than a dozen vendors selling their fresh fruits, veggies, spices, pet treats, nuts, apparel, and much more! All in a family-friendly environment. I mean, what else could you ask for!?
We’re talking hometown folks. Like Mrowka Family Farm – who’ve been in business since 1935!
MROWKA FAMILY FARM
Their motto is simple, “We grow what we sell”. Talk about farm to table service!
Lilies of the Field is another vendor at the Orchard Park Farmer’s Market! So, get ready to fall in love with their ready-made bouquets. Lilies of the Field is a family-run cut flower farm in West Falls. They grow more than 75 species of flowers from May to October including – tulips, peonies, lilies, sunflowers, dahlias, and a host of others. Sometimes you have to stop and smell the flowers – and this year, that should be at The Orchard Park Market!
There are more than a dozen full-time vendors –
- Cuccidati Inc
- Dharna Bucha
- Fetch! Gourmet Dog Treats
- Kissed by the Sun Spices
- KO Kettle Corn
- Lilies of the Field
- Loti Henna Studio
- Mrowka Family Farm
- Oak Meadow Family Farm
- Orchard Fresh – Coffee/Tea/Unique local items
- Tioga Valley Farm
- We R Nuts
- Woodland Family Farm
Latest posts by Mary Friona (see all)
- Virtual Totally Buffalo Festival!!! Shop with the BEST artisans and vendors in Buffalo RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!! - May 22, 2020
- Buffalo General Celebrates 200th COVID-19 Patient Discharged & She was one of their own staff members - May 21, 2020
- Check out Tifft Nature Preserve’s live streaming Osprey Cam – the eggs are expected to hatch any day! - May 18, 2020
Trackback from your site.