Roswell Park is offering free skin cancer screenings next month.
WHEN: Thursday, August 9th – 8:30 to 11:30 a.m., 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: Scott Bieler Clinical Sciences Center, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Elm & Carlton Streets
** In order to be eligible for the free screenings, you must be at least 18 years old and answer yes to one of the following questions:
- Have you ever used an indoor tanning bed?
- Have you worked outside?
- Do you have a suspicious spot on your skin?
- Have you ever had a severe blistering sunburn?
You must register for the event. HERE IS A LINK TO REGISTER.
- The Curtain Opens at Shea’s With Disney’s Frozen!! - September 15, 2021
- Borderland is almost here!!!!Are you ready for an AMAZING weekend of MUSIC, ART and FUN? - September 13, 2021
- WNY rallies behind AMAZING woman who has faced far too much and now needs our help! - September 13, 2021
Trackback from your site.