This sounds fun!!
The Children’s Museum is having another fun night – and it’s for grown-ups only!
Grab your friends, make a team and get ready for the third annual Incredible Hunt!
This grownups-only day of play will have teams face off to see who knows Buffalo best by hunting for clues in an app-based scavenger hunt. After the Hunt, the museum will host a Finish Line Party with food provided by Fat Bob’s and Chef’s, wine by Winkler & Samuels, and make-your-own Perry’s ice cream sundae!
They’ll have clues like prop stops – where you have to find the prop and take a pic, strike a pose – where you have to take a selfie at the spot once you figure it out! They’ll be testing out your knowledge of the Queen City with trivia!
It all takes place October 8th – registration begins at 5 pm. Cost for entire car (up to 5 people) is $300.
The Incredible Hunt begins and ends at Explore & More, 130 Main Street, Buffalo!
They have some pretty cool prizes for the top teams, including:
- A Sabres’ VIP Experience – A party for your team and friends (up to 15 people) that includes food and drinks donated by Buffalo Hotel Supply
- Happy Hour at Patina 250 for up to 10 people, includes food and drinks donated by Delaware North
- Overnight Stay Downtown donated by Holiday Inn Express Downtown and family four pass to Explore & More
Register at incrediblehunt.org
Museum photo courtesy: Explore & More
Latest posts by Mary Friona (see all)
- Community comes together to support local family after unexpected death of father and husband - February 20, 2020
- Mark your calendar for Totally Buffalo Festival 2020! - February 17, 2020
- This community rallies around this sweet little girl after her bone marrow transplant. Can you help? - February 17, 2020
Trackback from your site.